banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Thursday, June 3, 2010

To much time on our hair??


Are you guilty of neglecting your body, family, or friends to work on your hair. I have learned the hard way that I have to really balance my life and the things that I love doing. I let my body go behind my hair. I would spend every spare moment on my hair and totally neglect my health. Little did I know me neglecting my body was in essence neglecting my hair. Not drinking enough water, not working out...all of these things contribute to healthy, happy hair! Now that I've been working out and sweating a little bit more I have healthier, fuller hair! One way to manage your time is to develop a hair schedule so you know what time is devoted to your hair. Find time to workout on your body. Exercise increases blood flow which will help feed your hair follicles and promotes hair growth! So give your friends, family, husband, children, and well-being some of your time back. Your hair will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails