banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My contest entry for Strawberricurls on Facebook!!!


Please go to the link given in the description box of my latest Youtube video and click on the link to vote for me. The prizes are two of Fleurtzy's wonderful products. I don't normally campaign but I want to win this one soooo bad...lol!! I need your help ladies, spread the word. I was a late entry but I still feel very positive! Vote..vote..vote. You only need to leave a comment under the picture to vote! Thanks in advance for your support.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30803163&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=366079370392&aid=-1&id=1086582246

2 comments:

  1. hey Kristin, I'm coming to show sum love and vote for you. I hope that this contest be a success for you. Trecey920 from youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks great in this picture. what did you do to achieve this fabulous look??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails