banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Supernatural Star-Kelis


Looks like one of our ON's (Original Natures-LOL) is coming back on the scene. Kelis' natural hair that we all fell in love with is making it's way back to us! I don't know about you but the mullet was frightening me. I have always been a fan of her curly hair since day one. Naturally curly hair just seemed to fit her personality just right. I always saw her as being wild and free. Right now it seems like she is rocking a short, cropped cut that has a beautiful strawberry blonde tone to it. Kelis always knows how to rock any style and how to keep us guessing as what will she do next. In my opinion ladies I think Kelis is truly a SUPERNATURAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails