banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Thursday, August 5, 2010

To color or not to color...that is the question!



I've been tossing around the notion to coloring my hair for awhile now and I think I'm ready, so ready that I can say it with confidence. Deciding to color your hair should be a decision made with deep thought. There is a possibility of texture change, damage, and just not liking the color you received. To ensure the color is safely applied I have decided to go to a professional. Above is the exact color effects that I'm going for. Taking a first glance of the picture it appears her hair was lifted a few shades brown and then highlights were added. Coloring curly hair can be tricky. I've used box color before and the only thing that got colored were my roots :( Not a good look! The fall is coming, which is my favorite season, and I'm turning 29...its time to add some pizazz to these curls once these braids come out. I'm pretty excited. Don't worry, you all will be on board to enjoy the ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails