banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sorry for the delay in postings!



I wanted to take the time out to apologize for there being so many delays with posting on the blog. I value all of my followers and my mission is to give you great content! I am in the process of moving and downsizing. This has taking up all my time and when I'm not packing I'm being a wife, mommy, and student. I will have new and exciting content coming up as I come to a close with my braids!! I can't wait, I have missed my natural hair so much and I can't wait to feel my curls again. Please hang in there with me, I will be posting just not as much! BUT I will be back stronger then ever! Stay Curly!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read from you again...take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails