banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Missing my hair!!!



The downside to braids is that after a while..you miss running your fingers through your hair...curls..ugh :( I'm missing my hair tonight! But I have appreciated these braids and they will be kept in until Sept. 1. Why then? Well we are in the process of moving and I want to be sure we are in the new house before I release my hair. I have had a ton of new growth which was the reason why I put the braids in...protective styling, plus with being home with the kids for the summer they have served their purpose! How long do you normally keep your braids in?

1 comment:

  1. I usually keep my braids in for 1.5 - 2 months. months depends on how well I keep them up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails