banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Monday, March 21, 2011

Review: Hype Hair Bun Maker



When I first looked at this product a few months ago...I said "yea right...what is that going to do for ME?" But to my surprise this lil device WORKS!! It appears it works for curlies and permed ladies to create chic, neat looking buns. It is so easy to used.

1. Pull hair into a ponytail and secure with a non-metal holder.
2. Slide ponytail through the hole in the bun maker
3. Fold hair over the holder to camouflage the material! And you have the perfect bun.

I also didn't feel like I had to pull my hair tight to achieve my desired look and my hair feel weightless! So Supernaturals...make this super purchase at your local beauty supply or drug store and you'll have a chic way to rock style and protect your hair at the same time! Happy Shopping! Stay Curly!



2 comments:

  1. I've seen that before. When I was relaxed I would make mines out of socks, and when I seen that I was like that doesn't look like it will work right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    I can't wait til I'm able to do a bun.
    MUAH!

    www.KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails