banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Taking a hair timeout!!



I will be taking a break from my hair starting this Tuesday. I will be getting Kinky Twist installed. I'm so excited. It's been awhile since I had braids done, but I can tell it is much needed. I think it is beneficial to take some time out from doing your hair everyday. With the extreme heat and humidity my hair just won't last in this weather so it is definitely time. I think you should just listen to your hair too. Sometimes your hair lets you know when it is time to install braids or another low maintenance style. Some people like doing sew ins, cornrows, or braids to have a long lasting vacation from doing their hair. With braids I feel like my hair and scalp can breathe and I can still have the versatility that just makes hair so much fun!!! I will post pics when they have been installed and look out on Youtube for some style video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails