banner

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

k

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Product Review-Jane Carter Solution's Scalp Nourishing Serum



I only thought it be fitting to start my product review posts with this product..this is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Guilty pleasure?? Well at Target it's $13.99 BUT in my opinion soooo worth it! This is what I use to moisturize my scalp with. My only wish is that it came in a bigger size, but a little does go a long way! No matter my style I'm able to use this because it comes in a convenient dropper bottle so it gets directly on the scalp. It contains soothing ingredients such as Sunflower oil and Ylang ylang and cedar extracts which helps to reduce bacteria on the scalp! Now doesn't that sound delicious and soothing! If your looking for a soothing oil for your scalp I would definitely run down to Target, Vitamin Shoppe or www.janecartersolution.com and make your purchase. There will definitely be more reviews from this product line. It's a "go to" for me!

www.janecartersolution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails